Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fasting Blood Test Tea

untitled because I have not the faintest idea what to write *

XD I've lost count of how long ago have written here ... are horrible, I've got things to do and I can make it even half uu
The Civil Service is pretty good, the week after Easter we had finished cataloging slides and books, so for a while 'we played cards XD now we still have some 'work, but it's almost over ... again XD
These days I write two ff and I never find the time, and I also make a poster, or rather I have to do the writing, my father's design. Other
news ... I do not know, there are a bit 'too XD anyway I would like to report a contest that I announced on the forum with Raf EFP and on my blog, recently opened (and that would be critical to accommodate the positive acting and original struck me) ... I leave the two links, so those interested can participate and those who may want to look at the blog, though it is rather empty XD
The Kitchen on EFP
The Kitchen on Forbidden Stories

course we are also planning other contests, we will always be those who participate in the setting and write the story ^ ^ I planned

Candy Blog also hold a special creative in my blog, but I have not found the time uu
I hope the past 25, to be able to do whatever I have in mind XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment