Friday, December 3, 2010

Jamacian Traditional Dress

PRAYER TO GOD THE VALUE ADDED

My son you are on Earth,
worried, confused, disoriented,
alone, sad, distressed ... I know perfectly
your name, and the utter
blessing because I love you.
No! .. You are not alone, because I live in you
together we will build this kingdom
which you'll be my heir.
always want you to do my will, my will because

is that you are happy.
You know that you can always count on me because I will never leave you and that you will always
daily bread, do not worry, you only
always please share it with your neighbor,
with your brothers.
Know that always lose your offenses,
before you commit it and knowing that
rifarai,
why I ask you that you do the same
with those who offend you.
want you to not fall into temptation, for this
holding tight to my hand and
always trust in me and I will deliver you from evil.

remember and never forget that I love you from the beginning of your days,
and I'll love you till the end ...
I will love you 'ALWAYS WHY' IS YOUR FATHER!
That my blessing be with you and
my eternal love and my peace

always accompany you from the world because you can not receive them as plain give it because I know ...
I AM LOVE AND PEACE!

THY FATHER

0 comments:

Post a Comment