Friday, December 31, 2010

Straight Razor Austin

Resolutions for 2011

And here we are at the end of the year. I must say that this was a year full of events and both positive and negative, we say that a year has been profitable from certain points of view and other monotonous (well, to finally have the guy, I would say that is one reason in 2010 was profitable moooooooooolto XD).
So, to begin in 2011, I decided, for some days, to make a small list of things to do (perhaps will be expanded even after today, but that's okay, I have no great pretensions XD):

Contest and stories:
1. Participate at most three-month contest (so, for all those who organize them, let them not too interesting XD) [except in January, because I already have a list ready uu]
2. Meet the quota of 50,000 words (do not know how many stories to match exactly, but it seems much more within my reach than 100 stories this year XD) no later than December 31, 2011
3. Finish is long started in 2010 than in previous years
4. Try to arrange and conclude that the proofs are in the works for years
5. Attend at least one interesting contest called by some publishing house or similar
6. Read and comment on the stories of other participants in the contest and beyond, because this year I was very ... uu selfish
7. Restore the community to challenge HP and above all, be more continuous with the Week Challenge

***

Books
1. Read as many books as possible, I would not put a limit, but let's at least a week
2. Review schedule with the books I read, the more I read the better XD
3. Continue the work done in December 2010 for Veiled Mirror, because it is nice to have a full blog post (though not much later XD)
4. Try to cooperate with the publishers, perhaps by joining groups of reading books out

***

Delights Cloth:
1. Follow the advice of Helen and go and ask in shops if they agree to sell my creations
2. Create periodically, say at least twice a week
3. [I do not know if this is feasible as early as next year] to register the mark and open the vat

***

Real life:
1. Go to Rome to find at least Raf, when his sister
2. Search and find a job
3. Begin to organize everything for the party of ministers in January, so we do not reach the throat with water as usual (if the dear seminarians told me the theme of the festival months in advance, I think there would be no problems uu)
4. Go to Disneyland Paris with Raf
5. Buy (or make) the magnets for the fridge Raf

I hope I do not expect too much and be able to do even half of what I wrote (hope to be able to do because everything is pure utopia, knowing me XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment