Monday, January 4, 2010

How To Play Cabal Behind Firewall

. .¸(¯` • • ** •. · * LJ LUNE'S WORKSHOP ON TOO! * ¸.'¯)¸. • • ** •.

Hello! Are Lune . And 'finally begun in 2010, the Year of the Tiger (my! ^ ^), And I have many, many projects being implemented, but what they hold most regain health is that I was taken away by negative events that have occurred since 2000.
Spending most of his life in hospitals, medical benefits and never get really frustrating, even for those around you ...
But at least this year I just hope that this desire be heard more than any other.
In the meantime I decided to start writing seriously and to complete the story left open.
admit that several months have elapsed since the last time I took my pleasure with black Bic between my fingers, but in the end, when I write only for passion and, therefore, I can still afford to take it easy and spend more time to draw and accessories for hand sewing '
Atelier Lune , eh-eh! , P
This below is one of the first deals of 2010, since the sales period is just beginning ... Take advantage now! For
all the information about how to order or make a purchase simply click on the INFO link at the top of the page
Atelier Lune , but if you still have any doubts you can always contact me via PM or e-mail: luneatelier@gmail.com , ok? ^ - ^


Click to visit the Atelier Lune!

However, this past Christmas turned out to be much more challenging than I thought, plus the beautiful reserving surprises. To begin with I sold many of my small Christmas creations to decorate the tree and also the latest style handbags Alice in Wonderland and the Onigiri Bag , the most popular so far!
And then ... then the best gift he could get me my and that I never expected: a wonderful weekend
Innsbruck , cute gazebo between the various markets scattered throughout the streets and squares, are also open late at night
° O ° A fabulous place where I could finally taste the authentic and warm
donuts, so big and soft that it melts in your mouth, mmm ... I want ancoraaaa! * Q *
But my gastritis and colitis combined do not believe me, they would get away so easily
T ^ T As in the past year the opportunities to travel were equal to 0, at least between Christmas and New Year we have redone the great, finally! ^ O ^
to December 31 we have instead organized a group of friends who knew a Renaissance Tuscan village completely restored and transformed in a village-hotel breathtaking:
Borgo Giusto is located in the woods of the Alps (near Lucca ). The operators of this enchanted place have a farm that produces olive oil and cheese plus mouth-watering, so the New Year's Eve was very tasty and refined.
But what I appreciated most about this hotel was certainly able to make an unforgettable midnight swim in one of three heated swimming pools available with my "darling" (Lum teaches XDDD).
Well, at least after so many years celebrated at home alone or to the emergency room, this time we just bought back great, eh-eh! ^ - ^ Yesterday,
, January 3 (day of departure to return home), we took the opportunity to make a quick trip to Lucca, where we would have liked to go for the
& Comics Games 2009 like every November, but for economic reasons and work there it is possible to ... ç___ç
I love this city, even though they often end up perdermici! XD
just me who has a sense dell'orienatmento that rivals ... what a shame =_=''
If you still want to have some extra information about where we spent the New Year, here's the link:
www.borgogiusto.it .

PS next time! Among gifts made and received this Christmas, as well as some new creation, of course, eh-eh! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment