Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Approved Cubefield

New year, new graphics

E dopo lo sfogo di questo primo pomeriggio, ho deciso di cambiare grafica, perché era ora, dopo un po' di mesi. Il layout precedente mi piaceva veramente molto, ma era arrivato il momento XD
Ok, altra novità, you can find 2010 Scrapbook leading the lj, along with the Friends Only post, because [info] Shayari we set up this new challenge and I, you know, I love the challenges .

Sooner or later I'll do a post on the Advent Calendar of [info] michiru_kaiou7 , now that it has been concluded for a while 'and I have not written anything here uu (especially ff the list that I wrote), and do not miss the update to other ff that I lost along the way, I think XD

Anyway, good evening to all and good return to work / school / other to my f-list ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment