Friday, January 8, 2010

Plans For Building A Podium With Wheels

Advent Calendar and much

Although now it's been a bit 'of time for Christmas and the closure of the challenge of [info] michiru_kaiou7 , place the list of acting that I wrote for the legendary Advent Calendar .
Good reading, if you have not already done XD

December 1: Crazy for December
December 2: Remember
December 3: Candles suspended
December 4: The Flying Biscuit
December 5: Exchange of letters
December 6: Alarm gift
December 7th: Race puppet
December 8: What is the difference?
December 9: Contingencies
December 10: A special Christmas
December 11: Caught in the act
December 12: /
December 13: /
Dec. 14: Rudolph Potter
December 15: Gifts
December 16: lights and crowds
December 17: Non-Christmas Greetings
December 18: No Place Like Home
December 19: Christmas A whole new
December 20: Pre-dinner Weasley house in
December 21: A Christmas you are together
December 22: Last gifts
December 23: Fables or Santa Claus?
December 24: Christmas at Other Luggage
I opened the doors to some new fandom and one of the acting is not written in writing


^ ^ And since I am a megalomaniac (as someone said a year ago) I opened a forum comment on where the stories posted on my site, of course, being a forum you can talk even more ^ ^ (they are not that megalomaniac) ... The forum is still a bit 'under construction, in fact, missing all the graphics XD

(fanfic_italia I left because I did not participate much more interested now, I was glad I attended and that I enjoyed it last year, but I wanted to give you a cut for various reasons)

0 comments:

Post a Comment