Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Wishes Wordings



Title: Rebel Youth
Fandom: Advertising ( Kinder chocolate and Sottilette Kraft )
Characters / Pairing: Sofia and her doll, Chiara (name invented by me XD) and Tuft his
Rating: G
Genre Comedy
Warnings: flash-fic, Crossover between two advertisements,
Nonsense Word Count: 432 (according to my writing program XD)
Summary: The children of these two advertising decided to meet to drink, along with the "children", a healthy tea, to chat, meet, etc..
Notes: participant Challenge History of Advertising unknown_fandom . The characters do not belong to me, are the sole property of their law, no child and / or puppet is were harmed during the writing of this story (I want to emphasize this because you never know). The name of Clare, as mentioned, is pure invention, since in the Kinder advertising is never called by name. I want to clarify also that I do not hate these girls, I just enjoyed writing about the rebellion of the two poor puppets.

rebellious youth


Sofia arranged for the umpteenth time the doll on the chair beside the table where a delicious tea was ready.
"I beg you, do the good," said one last time before going to open the door and greet guests.
"What a beautiful house," said Chiara entering into the living room looking around.
"Oh, thanks," smiled Sofia, while Clare and Tuft gestures invited to sit for tea.
"Hello," Tuft Sofia greeted the doll when the two little girls were immersed in conversation. "How are you?"
"All right," smiled the doll. "Even if you feel the same things about Dad I do not like. "
"To those who say," sighed the koala. "I have always put up the bottle stuck in his mouth by force. Clare does not realize that by now are great and I can also drink and eat something other than that stale milk. "
"Mother," he said just the doll, taking her cup of tea and a sip '.
Tuft could not help but nod before serious light: "I have an idea," he said. "How about if we leave here and we both go there to have fun at the disco?"
"There I am," said the happy doll rising from his chair, ready to flee the house.
"What's wrong?" Asked Sofia saw the two dolls head for the door.
"Nothing, just the two of us go a bit 'disco. It will always be more fun than sitting here and take tea, "said Tuft, ahead of the doll.
'Crest', the squeaky little voice of Chiara replied the koala. "You can not go to the disco. You're too little. "
"Oh, stop with this bullshit. I have three times your age, even if you do not want to put you in the head, "said the koala enkindled, tired of being called" small "by anyone.
Clare looked at him a few more seconds, before lowering his head and trying to hide the tears of shame that threatened to get out of his eyes.
"And you?" Asked Sofia to the doll. "How do you want to go to the disco?"
"I'm tired of being enclosed within these four walls," he said simply, then take the leg Tuft and approaching the door even more. "Oh, yesterday I saw my father play with another girl. He did not want to tell you, but since I'm rebelling I could not wait to let you know. "
Sofia rolled his eyes as he assimilated the news of her husband's betrayal, disbelief of the fact that his daughter had decided to tell her so brutally.
Tuft and the doll looked one last time mothers do not feel guilty if you leave them like that and finally went to have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment