Saturday, January 9, 2010

Used Car Bill Of Sale Template Ontario

Yuck!

Night night ^ ^ No, nothing to do with the fandom.
'm just seeing "I sing" a new program to Channel 5 and that, I feel sorry for Gerry, but I hope not to be repeated. I've seen it all, admit it, but what I'm seeing now gives me the creeps. In the negative, unfortunately.
There are a bunch of children singing songs of Michael Jackson and have asked them (yeah, right) to do so. As I
MJ same sympathy as his songs and I do not have much left (except occasionally find some OO and it is very strange because I never really listen ... "We are the world "apart and I know from memory) this makes me shudder, especially after having seen / heard artists unbelievably embarrassed by their songs MJ, and after praising Mark's X-Factor for fine singing "Man in the Mirror" (video that I have a favorite pipe) and others have proposed that the MJ so I started to enjoy a little ' More MJ.
Yuck!

I've also heard that he won the televoting: beautiful voice, very pretty, but absolute vacuum. I agree he is young, has yet to learn well, so why give her a song like Celine Dion? Instead of songs
difficult, complicated and too big for those kids, why not give him the things within their reach? Because they want to at all costs to make it look and feel bigger than the children who still do not know a tube of life? Why this program?

"So young and so good? I would say more like "So young and so full of themselves," even to "Bravo Bravissimo" were being "manipulated" so (and needless to say that that program at that time I liked a lot).


And now I'm going to sleep that is now u_u

0 comments:

Post a Comment