Sunday, January 10, 2010

Swollen Tongue Kidney

* hearts *

will forward a bit '... late, what will be, but I'm really spilling hearts and love (because I'm preparing for the Valentine's challenge [info] hpf_challenges XD). This
night before I found out I got a little 'a Gibbs / Tony fan, which on one hand I am pleased, on the other I have yet to understand it and then I saw the new show of Rai2 * starts with the eyes
little heart * Ok, I recover much to conclude this message only viduzzo to leave the Castle, the new TV series that I mentioned above a single line XD and if you're interested in seeing how the first episode, my dear f-list, you can go to the post of Scrapbook , where there is ; the link to the first episode on YouTube.
And from the first episode I love that writer, I love that man (who is also pretty cool), I love his sarcasm and his acuity ... I love this show * O *



0 comments:

Post a Comment